domingo, 22 de abril de 2007

Removal process II

Little by little it's getting there, and so we can sort of start settling down at Ample. This morning we've been to the book market and then to a coffeeshop, where it seems we've been taking our portraits in an odd way.


I've got almost no pictures of myself, and given that Magnús doesn't obviously have any idea about how to take good pictures, I don't think this will change... He didn't buy any book, but he saw some very interesting books rather difficult to find, which keeps impressing him. I bought this one, one of the compilations of the journals of Anaïs Nin.


This is the church right next to where we live, la iglesia de la Mercè.
In front of Ample 23 there's this other façade of the church which I very much like.



And some spatial evidence combined with the charm of the old town.

No hay comentarios: