domingo, 1 de abril de 2007

Bienvenidos...



[ok, second try!]


¡Hola!

This is our new and hopefully definitive blog where we will be able to upload pictures and videos we two will be taking if we are not too lazy. There are no new pictures yet by the moment, so two portraits of ours in which our faces aren't really showing must do to start with. Soon we'll try to upload some videos we've made here about Easter traditions in Spain and Sunday secrets.


Next week will be probably hectic due to another removal which I'll add to my list of things that I dislike, still I hope these days among boxes will bring their fun.


Love from Laía (and busy-Magnús behind me).

3 comentarios:

Ásta dijo...

Wow Magnús you must have been busy knitting since i left Iceland, i had no idea you were that talented, can you make me one?

Grimanna í Ameríku dijo...

Wola Laía og Knit-Mag. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and videos. If you manage to download videos to this blog, I'd like to know how to do that.
G, AB, HH, AÁ.

sunna dijo...

hola mis queridos! me alegro mucho de este blog y espero que pongáis un montón de fotos y videos aquí! besos y abrazos de islandia.