lunes, 2 de abril de 2007

Aprendizaje.

Learning Spanish in Cataluña can be a hard task, since Catalan is all around and at first it's not easy to see the difference between Catalan and Spanish.
Once upon a time... we were watching tv and he started watching the news on the national channel, TVE, and after some minutes he asked me: "He's talking a bit funny, isn't he?". Then I noticed: "Oh, yes, it's because he's talking in Catalan".
Anyway I am rather surrounded by Spanish all the time, and so he can try to read my books without fearing a linguistic maze. Actually I can speak Catalan, but almost never utter a word in that language. What can I do... it's hard to live in a world without the letter Ñ - now I secretly understand how he may feel in this world lacking ð, æ and þ...

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ertu í buxunum mínum???
G

Laía og Magnús dijo...

Si. Thetta er hlaupadressid mitt hérna sudurfrá. Og svo er ég líka í peysunni thinni thegar ég vil vera fínn.

Mokki litli dijo...

Magnús hvaða kona er þetta?

Laía og Magnús dijo...

Laía er ósköp viðkunnanleg stúlka sem var svo elskuleg að sjá til þess að ég týnist ekki hér í Barcelónu. Og verslist ekki upp.