sábado, 21 de abril de 2007

Removal process I

Magnús in the morning getting ready for a moving day, some time last week, in my former room in dodgy town.
This is me in my former balcony. I had to leave my huge plant there (see right) since it's so big there's no room for it in the flat. Besides, Magnús wouldn't let me take it. It seems he's getting some of my hitlerian behaviour towards how to do things.

Dodgy town has its dodgy blocks of flats, and therefore it can be somewhat surprising for a red-haired Icelander to find some very big and dead roach downstairs. Dodgy environment involves not removing the dead roach in days, and so I guess it's still there...



And we moved just before he was about to turn into a proper housewife on the terrace! Oh, this terrace I'll miss.

Since we moved, we needed quite a lot of household stuff and so my parents and some friends gave us quite a lot of things. One of them was this potato peeler which came with this paper with nice drawings in it I fell in love with and wanted to keep. Unfortunately it was next to the cooker the first time I cooked something in the flat and so the paper was all on fire. And eventhough Magnús is demonstrating against my keeping many things, I won't throw it away!


Magnús is fed up with me, and I understand: I am a real mess.

But somedays I can make things look rather nice, and I hope he appreciates that too!

Ok, now this will seem an overdose of pictures!
The flat is still a bit untidy, but we'll manage to get it all nice by early next week, since we'll have some friends for an opening dinner.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Þú ert í peysunni minni. Og hvað ertu að gera á myndinni fyrir neðan kakkalakkann? Þetta hef ég aldrei séð áður.
Kv. G.

Laía og Magnús dijo...

...en ekki í naerbuxunum thínum. hér sudurfrá thorfnumst vid ekki slíks.