domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Old and never-uploaded posts.


Yesterday we started taking all the stuff to the new flat, but we did it all on foot since the flat is just 300 m away from my current flat. Now half of it is already there, but there's still a couple of boxes to carry, and lots of clothes, pieces of furniture, and a mattress to carry. Thank God it's raining a bit today, it is the perfect excuse not to carry much stuff today again. After the struggle to carry up all that weight -suitcases, boxes, chairs, etc- to the 5th floor -and no lift-, we went to the beach which was stuffed with people because it was actually a Sun-day, but nobody was swimming in the sea. Since Magnús had already said that he would get in the water when the temperature outside was 20º, he eventually did and swam a bit while I was eating non-stop, first an apple, and then my Nutella sandwich (and then his Nutella sandwich). Later he ate the last 3 Ballerina biscuits we had bought in Ikea, even though the last one of them was for me... but when I was having it, I started feeling haunted by a big black dog who was smelling it, and so I gave my biscuit to Magnús so that the dog wouldn't eat it, only to see how he himself put it into his mouth, and so I was left with no biscuit at all, while I was shouting at him in the middle of the beach, telling him "Magnús, ¡dame mi galleta!" –“Magnús, give me my biscuit!”

My friend will be getting his cat back this evening. I just phoned him yesterday to let him know that we think that Misifú is having shitting problems. Since the box where he shits was maybe in a not too private part of the flat, we sort of built a shitting house for him with a box so that he would find himself more comfortable, still he sits on the box, tries to shit, but in vain. Then he cries and tries again but nada de nada, so he goes to the terrace and sits on some big pots of plants and scratches the earth and tries to shit but in vain again. We think he shouldn't be fed only with those hard little cookies he gets, but with meat and fish and milk instead. Apart from that, he seems to be ok, but I guess shitting problems spoil anyone's mood.

No hay comentarios: